Non-Profit Research and Educational Network Currently, it will be an IPv6 network only.
||Luxembourg (Not Announced)
We welcome and promote open peering with any network that meets the following criteria:
- Peers must maintain a publicly routable ASN.
- Peers must only send traffic from their own and downstream networks to us.
- Peers must only send us traffic destined for the routes we announce.
- Peers must operate a Network Operations Center (NOC) reachable by email.
- Peers must keep their IRR and registry data up to date at all times.
- Peers must have a complete and current PeeringDB profile.
- Peers shall enforce a strict routing policy to avoid route leaks.
- Peers shall aggregate their routes to avoid routing table inflation.
- Peers shall only export their own and downstream network routes to us.
- Peers are encouraged to employ RPKI signing of their routes.
- Prefixes with private or other invalid ASNs in AS_PATH will be filtered.
- Prefixes pointing to well-known bogon addresses will be filtered.
- Prefixes shorter than a /24 (IPv4) or /64 (IPv6) will be filtered.
- As an Educational/Research network, there may be instability due to experimentation.
- No guarantees are provided for availability or correctness; peer at your own risk.
- Problematic or abusive peers will be disabled/removed immediately.
- Policy and peering availability is subject to change without notice.